How to Create a wireless (wifi) hotspot in Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy Gorilla) support ios (Iphone) and Android Phones
You can easily Create a wireless (wifi) hotspot in Ubuntu 20.10 (Groovy Gorilla) using this method
1. Press Alt+F2 on your keyboard to Open ‘Run a Command’ pop up, then input run < command and press Enter.
2. and the Network Connections window will appear then click + (plus) button on the bottom-left
3. the choose connection type window will appear, select Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu box and press Create
4. After Editing Wi-fi Connection Window Appear do following settings in next window.
Type connection name whatever you want (for example my ubuntu wifi)
Type SSID whatever as you want (for example sharing wifi)
Select Mode: Hotspot
5. The next step you need to do Click Wi-Fi security tab and Select WPA & WPA2 Personal then set your password (for example 12345678)
6. Last step Open Settings window and then Click Wi-fi (top Left) and click on the top-right menu and select Connect to Hidden Network…
Then connect to your network